Technical training on the monitoring Forest to FMU (Forest Management Unit)
Samdhana runs a leadership program aimed at helping NGOs, certain agencies and civil society leaders to reflect on their experiences and strengthen leadership skills.Samdhana assists in leadership training and is often a long-term mentor to local leaders poured into specific activities:
- Training on GIS-based maps (Geography Information System)
- Information management training (Web Making KPHL),
- Orientation training on participatory mapping of indigenous territoriesworkshop on REDD + environmental issues
- Samdhana Insitute
- Biak Noemfor
- Conservation FMU
Realizing green development program by supporting community ownership. Environmental programs to involve local communities’ capacity to engage in green development in their areas.
- Universitas Brawijaya
- and Yayasan Task Force on Low-Environment Development (YALI)
Kampung Rhepang Muaif was chosen as the location of ceremonial activities because this village was inaugurated as one of five villages promoted as spot of cenderawasih ecotourism in Papua Province.The other location is Kampong Amai in Jayapura District and Kampung Berawai, Poom and Sawendui in Yapen Islands District.
- WWF Indonesia
- Environmental Management Agency (BPLH)